Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP Queen's)
Get involved in shaping maternity services
BHRUT Queen’s Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) is a multi-disciplinary team who work with service users and healthcare professionals and commissioners to prioritise the needs of women and families”
Have you, a friend or a loved one given birth at Queen’s Hospital recently? We would like to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We meet monthly to discuss our local maternity services - how they are working for parents and how they should be developed. It’s an opportunity to input your thoughts, share your experiences and ideas
- We agree an annual work plan and we work together to make the work plan a reality
- A number of our service user reps are official Trust volunteers, and regularly carry out a 'walk the patch' around maternity areas to ensure quality of delivery
- We seek out, listen to and respond to the opinions of local parents across all communities within the area served by the Trust, making extra effort to hear from seldom-heard groups
- We share best practice with other areas of the Trust, other MVPs and other interested parties.
There are a lot of different ways to get involved – we encourage women who are pregnant and both mums and their partners who have recently had a baby, or who even had their baby a few years ago to get involved. Your opinion counts and we can only help things get better with your input.