Become a patient partner
We are looking for people like you who want to make our hospitals even better.
- Could you join us and make a differnece?
- Would you like to work together with us to improve services for our patients?
- Could you help share experiences to tell us what was good, where we can make improvements and contribute to the conversation?
We would love to hear from you.
Some projects patient partners have supported:
- Gather feedback for the improvement of services
- Gathering patient stories to inform of training and decision making
- Review signage and leaflets prior to publication
- Support the imlementation of RITA screens which are entertainment systems for the elderly.
As a patient partner you will have a named lead in our patient partnership council. This is to ensure that the feedback you have from the patients you support is shared centrally.
If you would like to find out more, please contact the Patient Experience Team:
Phone: 01708 435000 ext. 3066.