Updated: Visit our stall for International Clinical Trials Day
As part of our International Clinical Trials Day celebrations, we're welcoming staff, patients and visitors to come and visit our Research team on Wednesday 23 May, between 10am and 3pm.
Come and learn more information about the clinical research we are doing as well as
- interactive examples of patient allocation in a trials
- details of current research studies open within our Trust
- see if there are any studies suitable for you
- hear about the latest results of trials we have taken part in
- opportunities to find out more about participant experience in research
- ask our Research team any questions.
The stall will be held in front of the main entrance at Queen’s Hospital, near the Fruit Hut.
For more information, email our Research team.