Patients in north east London who are waiting for a hospital operation or treatment will benefit from a new website that provides useful information and links to local and national resources to help them manage their own health and wellbeing while they wait.
The new ‘Wait well, Stay well.’ is designed to provide useful information and links to local and national resources to help people manage their own health and wellbeing while they wait for hospital treatment.
The new website provides:
- Answers to questions patients might have about their treatment
- Guidance on current waiting times at local hospitals
- Advice for staying well mentally and physically while people wait for an appointment
- Help to prepare for the procedure itself
- Links to other local and national resources
The new website will be regularly updated to ensure it contains the most recent information and advice.