We aim to provide a high quality, patient-centred elective and emergency urology service with emphasis on diagnostic and emergency care pathways. Complex pelvic and renal cancer surgery is centralised in London. Our comprehensive general and specialist urology service is based in the urology unit at King George Hospital. This includes a Diagnostic Unit, Urology Receiving Room, Maple Suite and dedicated ward (Iris).
- Cancer outpatients via a one-stop service, diagnostics and surgery for all referrals via the two week wait GP service
- Outpatient services and the full range of diagnostics for all referrals
- access to emergency urological care via our receiving room
- experienced specialist nurse-led advice on all aspects of urology conditions
- dedicated cancer nurse specialists
- complex surgery for a wide range of urological problems.
Key telephone numbers
Trust main switchboard: 01708 435000
Reception, Iris ward: ext: 8710
Urology Operation Manager: ext: 8473
Urology admissions: ext 8174, 8352, 8262, 8229
Available between 9am to 5pm monday to friday
You can find out about procedure dates, pre-assessment appointment and general queries regarding urology surgery
Lead consultant: Mr Shailesh Kulkarni
Matron: Kuldip Chagger