Telephone numbers for Paediatric Phlebotomy
Information and phone numbers for booking a paediatric appointment for Phlebotomy
King George Hospital
- Appointment only for children aged 3-12yrs. Book by Direct Line on 0208 970 5817.
- Children under 3 years need to book an appointment in the children’s outpatients as above.
- Children 3-12 years can book an appointment in COPD, (childrens’ outpatients) to have bloods taken on Direct line 01708 435289.
- Children between ages 5-12 years can pull a ticket for the walk in service on the ground floor and wait with other patients until their number is called
- Children up to 18 years of age with special needs, refusers and needle phobics can have a blood test booked at Queen’s on the Direct Line number as above.
Referring to our services
Advice and Guidance services open:
Cardiolog, Haematology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Paeds Dermatology, Rheumatology, Respiratory, Gynaecology, Urology, Endocrine, and Anticoagulation.