Oncology and haematology outpatient departments
Key telephone numbers
- Advice line: 01708 503191
- Reception: 01708 435000 ext 3070
- Cancelling or changing your appointment: 0208 9708182
What types of treatments are available?
- Sub-cutaneous Hercptin Clinic
- Sub-cutaneous Velcade Clinic
- Pentamadine Nebuliser Clinic
- Radiotherapy Dressing Clinic
- Other supportive interventions for our haematology and oncology patients
Preparing for your appointment
There is usually no specific preparation you need to do before you attend your outpatient appointment.
When booking for a Hercptin or Velcade Clinic, our nursing team or appointments team will advise you of any specific preparation requirements.
Rom Valley Way
- Senior Staff Nurse (vacant post)
- Our Deputy Matron is Jodi Brooking
- Our Matron is Fiona Kenton