NHS staff offers
NHS England and NHS Improvement has pulled together and verified a large number of the NHS staff offers that have been kindly offered by companies wanting to show their appreciation and support. This new web section includes details of how to access offers and any terms and conditions to be aware of.
Money may have been worrying you prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, or you may have found that the pandemic has negatively impacted your personal and family finances. You are not alone in this. Financial wellbeing can be an issue for anyone.
- NHS England has pulled together information and support from a range of sources which can help you. To find out more, visit their website.
- The Money and Pensions Service provides information on debt, pensions, housing costs, budgeting, bereavement, borrowing, benefits and coronavirus scams.
- ACAS aim to improve working lives by providing information on a range of workplace issues, including finances. For information on finances and Covid-19, including working from home, shielding, and sick pay
- The Employee Assistance Programme is a free and confidential external service for all staff at BHRUT, providing online advice on a range of issues (such as legal or financial). Call their free 24/7 helpline, which is answered by fully qualified advisors and counsellors: 0800 030 5182. For more information, visit https://healthassuredeap.co.uk (username: BHRUT | password: Employee).
Salary sacrifice schemes
- The Cycle to Work Scheme is a Government backed initiative that enables you to obtain a bike and/or cycling accessories to use for riding to work whilst making tax and National Insurance savings from your Gross pay. The total value cannot exceed £1,000 over 12 months. You can choose your perfect combination of bike and accessories and then rent the equipment through salary sacrifice from BHRUT.
- Cars from Tusker: use the code BHR1 when creating a new account https://www.cpcdrive.nhs.uk/ add webinar CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME https://www.cyclesolutions.info/bhr